- Primate Treats
- Gumivore-Fare (Jungle Jelly) 8 Oz.
Finally ... an easy to feed, acacia gum base supplemental food source for Sugar Gliders and Marmosets. This Acacia gum supplemental food (Gumivore-Fare)for Sugar gliders and other gumivores.
- Gumivore-Fare delivers Pure Acacia Gum (in jell form) combined with whole fresh large mealworms, and fresh fruit pulp.
- Gliders cannot resist this food that is native to there homeland, and natural diet.
- Gumivore-fare is a no preservative, all natural, easy to feed, jell that is ready to use.
- Sugar gliders feed on Acacia Gum sap in the wild. The Australian acacia gum is a very important carbohydrate source, and gliders are able to digest about 90% of the gum.
- Gliders spent about half their time in the wild (43%) feeding on gum from the Acacia trees, Gumivore-Fare is the latest product, it simplifies, and mimics the animals natural food sources.
- Refrigerate the jar after opening, will typically store refrigerated for up to 4 weeks but may be less depending on conditions.
- Gumivore-Fare can also be frozen for longer storage.
- $200.00 minimum order with this product(can be combined with other food and supplements)
More From Otto Environmental
Go Fetch Treater
MINI SALT BLOCK HOLDER (5 COLOR CHOICES)
KONG JUMBLER DISC. ( 2 SIZES)
KONG JUMBLERS TRI ( 2 SIZES )
KONG QUEST FORAGERS FLOWER
KONG QUEST FORAGERS QUAD
KONG FORAGERS DUMBBELL
HIMALAYAN RUFF BONES ( 4 SIZES)
Starmark Treat Dispensing Football medium
BOOMER BALL 3 SIZES 4.5" ,6" , 10"
NYLABONE DENTAL CHEW BRISTLE BRUSH (2 SIZES) (2 FLAVORS) AND (2 DESIGNS)
AUSSIE DOG TUCKER BALLS (4 SIZES AVAILABLE)
POLYCARBONATE MIRROR COVERS PKG OF 5
PETSAFE BUSY BUDDY "SPORTSMEN" FOOTBALL