- Primate Treats
- Gumivore-Fare (Jungle Jelly) 8 Oz.
Finally ... an easy to feed, acacia gum base supplemental food source for Sugar Gliders and Marmosets. This Acacia gum supplemental food (Gumivore-Fare)for Sugar gliders and other gumivores.
- Gumivore-Fare delivers Pure Acacia Gum (in jell form) combined with whole fresh large mealworms, and fresh fruit pulp.
- Gliders cannot resist this food that is native to there homeland, and natural diet.
- Gumivore-fare is a no preservative, all natural, easy to feed, jell that is ready to use.
- Sugar gliders feed on Acacia Gum sap in the wild. The Australian acacia gum is a very important carbohydrate source, and gliders are able to digest about 90% of the gum.
- Gliders spent about half their time in the wild (43%) feeding on gum from the Acacia trees, Gumivore-Fare is the latest product, it simplifies, and mimics the animals natural food sources.
- Refrigerate the jar after opening, will typically store refrigerated for up to 4 weeks but may be less depending on conditions.
- Gumivore-Fare can also be frozen for longer storage.
- $200.00 minimum order with this product(can be combined with other food and supplements)
More From Otto Environmental
ZOGOFLEX DASH BOZ SMALL
ZOGOFLEX QWIZL LARGE 6.5"
ZOGOFLEX QWIZL SMALL 5.5"
STARMARK TREAT DISPENSING BOB-A-LOT LARGE
STARMARK TREAT DISPENSING BOB-A-LOT SMALL
Dental Kong w/Rope, 5"
Dental Kong, 5"
NINA OTTOSSON DOG/CAT SPINNY PLASTIC, LEVEL 1,
STARMARK TREAT DISPENSING PUZZLE BALL
Dried Mealworms, 5 lb.
Dried Mealworms, 1 lb.
Premium Nut Mix, 1 lb.
STARMARK TREAT RINGER BONE
PLANET DOG ORBEE LINK 5.5" W X 5.5 "H
PLANET DOG ORBEE LINK 8PC SET 9"H x 5.5"W
RUFF DAWG "CRUNCH" GUMMY BEAR
RUFF DAWG "CRUNCH" STICK 12"