- Primate Toys
- Monkey Bars Tower
This monkey bar tower is one of the most commonly used climbing structures for medium sized primates like capuchins. Very often people will even turn these structures upside down and attach them to the top of the enclosure for even more climbing fun.
- Easy to assemble and portable
- Durable interlocking plastic tubes and connectors with double self-locking springs
- Maximum weight 150-Pounds
- Provides an excellent activity toy for toddlers and monkeys!
- Great for indoor or outdoor fun
Dimensions: 22.4 x 18.1 x 13.2 inches
Weight: 25 lbs
More From Primate Store
Peek-A-Boo Caterpillar Climbing Structure
Don't Shoot The Dog!
Primate Enrichment Diary
Primate Care Handbook
Vita -Zu Primate Vitamin Tablets